Next Steps for Ordering Process:
1. If you have found an item (or items) that you would like to order, please begin by requesting a quote, and include the following information:
2. The custom imprint buyer will follow up with you and provide a quote and information on how to complete an order.
3. The quote will include the total expected for the order, including shipping and taxes.
4. Your order is not considered "submitted" until you have provided payment details.
5. Once you submit an order, you will receive a proof showing your artwork digitally mocked up on the item.
6. You may cancel an order any time prior to approval of the proof. Once the proof has been approved, the order is final and cannot be changed.
This site is intended for the bulk ordering of custom imprinted giftware, and all orders must adhere to minimum order quantities.
All custom imprint orders require a minimum of 2-3 weeks to be produced, not including shipping time.